Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How can I receive a "Referral link" without a major purchase?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a number of friends who are curious to serious about Tesla products.
At the moment I do not have one due to financial limits (looking at 3Q2024 possible)

I am wondering if there is ways to get the Referral Code, even temporarily, and pass it around that day. Maybe a Demo Drive will give me an RC?

I can and would get a Car Charger and install, except it is the one product in Tesla's powered item list that does not qualify (actually, Cybertruck and Semi not listed either, not update list yet? Was the ATV ever?).

I want to advocate for Tesla (I have driven them), but I can't because of current limit.

TIA for any suggestions.

I am wondering if there is ways to get the Referral Code, even temporarily, and pass it around that day. Maybe a Demo Drive will give me an RC?
The answer is no. You need to be a current owner.

What other products would they add? Accessories aren’t going to count. You need to own a car or solar/powerwall product. The whole point is for owners to spread the word about their experience with ownership and convince others to buy a Tesla. If you don’t own one you don’t have that perspective. Test driving or renting one isn’t the same as owning one and learning the quirks and features from daily use.

Reactions: richrootes