Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hesperia CA Supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screen Shot 2019-07-19 at 11.16.13 AM.png

According to the Tesla Supercharger map it shows a SC station is planned to open in 2019 in Hesperia CA.
A planning permit was issued April 11, 2019 for chargers at the Walmart, 13401 Main St., Hesperia, CA (see photo above).
However, these may only be for Level 2 chargers. Anyone in that area, please drive by and provide the forum with an update. Thanks.

Reactions: DJRas
View attachment 431684

According to the Tesla Supercharger map it shows a SC station is planned to open in 2019 in Hesperia CA.
A planning permit was issued April 11, 2019 for chargers at the Walmart, 13401 Main St., Hesperia, CA (see photo above).
However, these may only be for Level 2 chargers. Anyone in that area, please drive by and provide the forum with an update. Thanks.

I drove by the Walmart looking for any sign of a super charger going up and saw nothing. I did see that Walmart added about 10 chargers for other EVs so this is probably what the permit was for.
I really want this super charger in Hesperia to be completed. This is an area I work a lot in and there is nothing here besides Barstow but I don't work that far away. Hopefully soon but it doesn't look like it.

• Informative
Reactions: DJRas and ReddyLeaf