Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HELP! 3 across carseat dilemma

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello from a future MYLR owner. Excited to join the group given the positive experiences I’ve heard from Tesla owners. Hoping some parents out there can help me.

Looking for a 3 across solution for the second row for the kids (infant and 5yo in 2 car seats and older child in a booster). Had hoped to use the Clek Fllo (x2) with the Clek Oobr (already own). However when I tested these out in the test drive, I was disappointed I couldn’t get them to fit. Fllo was sitting on top of the center seatbelt plug, child in booster wouldn’t be able to plug in.

Has anyone been able to find a similar solution that works for 3 across? Tried the third row but it’s too small for a booster. Willing to buy a new car seat if needed.

I’m panicking if we can’t find a working solution.

You third row is too small for a booster? What booster are you using? I have used two boosters in the third row no problems... For boosters in the third row, I've used a Chicco Go Fit+, and a MiFold.
Thanks. We have a clek oobr booster. Was able to fit it in the third row but my son’s head and the booster top come within an inch of the glass (worry he’d hit the glass if we hit a speed bump etc). That’s why I was hoping to make the three across work in the middle seat. Either with three clek (fllo x 2 and the oobr), but can’t see how he would reach the belt plug (which are unfortunately buried).