Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Head of the Charles Regatta this weekend - Tesla marketing opportunity?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Six cars made it - and got some attention.

ehajudy2.jpg

Thanks so much for organizing, and leading the way Peter, and it was great to meet some new owners! Sorry I missed you David, had to get my daughter to another commitment that afternoon. Agree another meet up before winter sounds good!

Finally got time to share some photos here, after posting about 40 pics on the meetup site, mostly DrAC's and a few of mine.

Lined up ready to go with my youngest a little puzzled over which one is Daddy's.
5ymyra3y.jpg

On Soldiers Field Road by the Harvard Athletic Area.
u5eza4ap.jpg

Through the center of Harvard Square.
tazyre8a.jpg

At the corner of Mt Auburn and JFK Streets.
8uqe6u7a.jpg

By the Harvard Lampoon Castle, where we stopped for a bit. A few people took photos.
una3u7a7.jpg

All together at Micro Center at the end, taken by Bhuwan.
nazaby5e.jpg

Thanks all for making it on less than 24 hours' notice. We'll have to do something more planned out ahead of time next year!

Not planned or ahead of time because I'm swamped with kid activities this weekend. I don't know if anyone out there wants to organize a drive, however you might try a meetup at the head of the Charles. I drove by microcenter this morning and those parking spaces along the river side of the building always seem to be available like last year. A good place for some owners to gather and there's a Starbucks just across the parking lot. Someone from last year want to lead the charge for tomorrow or Sunday?