Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii - Let's Count Teslas!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@nanimac, I'm glad to do my part! I just recently added 4 more to the Maui count. I also noticed that somebody else added a few more, so I must not be the only one, which I'm very happy about.

I think that was me...I get to Maui about every 6 weeks for work (day trips), but I spend a fair bit of time driving from Kahului -> Kihei -> Lahaina -> Kahului...I always keep my eyes open :)

Just witnessed a grey S #2770, 21" black rims on the plate in an accident today at the intersection of Kapiolani & Kaheka St. A black Dodge charger was in the left lane waiting behind a taxi turning left and got impatient and pulled into the middle lane right into the path of the S. No one was injured, except the Charger's front bumper was hanging off and the S' front left fender and driver's door was badly damaged.

It got interesting when the driver of the S got out. It was Daniel Dae Kim! The charger hit Chin Ho Kelly!

Just witnessed a grey S #2770, 21" black rims on the plate in an accident today at the intersection of Kapiolani & Kaheka St. A black Dodge charger was in the left lane waiting behind a taxi turning left and got impatient and pulled into the middle lane right into the path of the S. No one was injured, except the Charger's front bumper was hanging off and the S' front left fender and driver's door was badly damaged.

It got interesting when the driver of the S got out. It was Daniel Dae Kim! The charger hit Chin Ho Kelly!
Good story! Sad for the injured MS :(
Not me this time. I just got my car back the other day. 30 days just waiting for parts (the front bumper took longest)

Hi Huys, Update: I've spent quite a bit of time trying to resolve the table, only to learn that the coding that this BB forum utilizes does not support tables by default, which is why I've hit a wall with each attempt to code it.

There are options available to enable them and they are currently being assessed by the upper admin. They'll advise once available.

In the meantime, please keep posting updates as thread posts and once the table is back up, they can be populated into it.

Hi Huys, Update: I've spent quite a bit of time trying to resolve the table, only to learn that the coding that this BB forum utilizes does not support tables by default, which is why I've hit a wall with each attempt to code it.

There are options available to enable them and they are currently being assessed by the upper admin. They'll advise once available.

In the meantime, please keep posting updates as thread posts and once the table is back up, they can be populated into it.
thanks for the effort. fortunately I have a copy of the table from the day before the change over. I will keep updating it offline from the posts that people make.

Here are some notes I found on the xenfro (what this BB is coded in) web site relating to tables in BB Code. of course TMC may need to install a new plugin for it to work properly. some don't like nested tables.

The
Code:
[CONTAINER][/CONTAINER]
BB Code is for wrapping large tables in so they don't break out of the parent div on narrow widths.
Note that the table code must be one unbroken string.
Correct:
Code:
[TABLE][TR][TH]This is a header cell[/TH][TH]This is a header cell[/TH][/TR][TR1][TD]This is a left aligned cell[/TD][TD1]This is a centre aligned cell[/TD1][/TR1][TR2][TD2]This is a right aligned cell[/TD2][TD]Left aligned[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD1]Centre aligned[/TD1][TD2]Right aligned[/TD2][/TR1][/TABLE]
Incorrect:
Code:
[TABLE]
[TR][TH]This is a header cell[/TH][TH]This is a header cell[/TH][/TR]
[TR1][TD]This is a left aligned cell[/TD][TD1]This is a centre aligned cell[/TD1][/TR1]
[TR2][TD2]This is a right aligned cell[/TD2][TD]Left aligned[/TD][/TR2]
[TR1][TD1]Centre aligned[/TD1][TD2]Right aligned[/TD2][/TR1]
[/TABLE]

This is how a table appears in a post on the default style.
This is a header cellThis is a header cell
[TR1][TD]This is a left aligned cell[/TD][TD1]This is a centre aligned cell[/TD1][/TR1][TR2][TD2]This is a right aligned cell[/TD2][TD]Left aligned[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD1]Centre aligned[/TD1][TD2]Right aligned[/TD2][/TR1]

Last edited: