Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Have you been ICEd?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I contacted Waste Management using the web form above and received this reply today:
"we appreciate you for informing waste management that one of our containers is blocking the charging station I have reached to dispatch to inform that they need to come out and relocate that container as soon as possible within the next 48 hours."

Was at Ikea today, they have 2 EV chargers serving 4 stalls, plus 2 "low emission vehicle" stalls. When I arrived they were all empty and I parked in a charging stall and plugged in. When I returned there was a gas mini-van parked diagonally across both low emission vehicle stalls, a gas SUV, and a gas sedan in 2 of the charging stalls, and me.

I thought people around here would read signs, I was wrong.

UPDATE::::
It's been two years plus since I was ICED in Glenwood Springs CO. I continue to travel around the country supercharging as I go. I have not been ICED since. I think our education efforts are paying off. The Tesla brand is much better known at home and around the world. Keep up "Getting the word out"
thank you.