Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Have a Model X on order? Go ahead and double check it's still configured correctly.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
E3B3A509-625F-4D3D-838C-DC2A3937F001.jpeg
So I'm reposting this here from another thread, just because it's particularly relevant this this thread. I ordered Black and White Premium interior. I ended up with... Half white/Carbon Fiber, half Black/Carbon Fiber.

So I previously had a white interior model X, and the new one is now white with Carbon fiber and it just has been looking weird to me all day. I thought it was just the carbon fiber was different, but then it hit me that literally some of my interior is black and some of it is white... Like, all the seats, armrests, everything are all white. The dash and everything there is black. It's like some bastardized hybrid color interior now or something, I'm not quite sure. I really don't mind it, so I'll probably bring it up but won't fight about it, but seriously what is going on in Fremont with these interiors... Seems like an easy thing to get right, but I guess I've never been in the car industry.
View attachment 416754

Are you sure you ordered white only? This is what tesla config page shows

Tried the support line, and after about 20 minutes, the automated system drops the call.
My sales guy doesn't reply to emails, and he also doesn't return calls.

It seems like I have no way to contact any human there while I'm out the full payment for an undetermined amount of time.

I don't want to sound like I'm bashing the company as I'm a long time supporter (I already own a P85D, my daughter has the mini S too, and I own TSLA stock), but how does one reach a person who can help over there?

Generally you can't. The company's customer communications are a disaster.

I have found your best bet is to run through all the store and service center phone numbers in the US until you get someone, try to get them to help, and if you fail, keep going down the list.

Yes, this is ridiculous.

So I'm reposting this here from another thread, just because it's particularly relevant this this thread. I ordered Black and White Premium interior. I ended up with... Half white/Carbon Fiber, half Black/Carbon Fiber.

So I previously had a white interior model X, and the new one is now white with Carbon fiber and it just has been looking weird to me all day. I thought it was just the carbon fiber was different, but then it hit me that literally some of my interior is black and some of it is white... Like, all the seats, armrests, everything are all white. The dash and everything there is black. It's like some bastardized hybrid color interior now or something, I'm not quite sure. I really don't mind it, so I'll probably bring it up but won't fight about it, but seriously what is going on in Fremont with these interiors... Seems like an easy thing to get right, but I guess I've never been in the car industry.
View attachment 416754

Personally I like that look with the black dash and white seats.