Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone got 2023 Vin allocated for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone got 2023 Vin allocated for Model Y?
I've seen a couple people say they have but when I've followed up and posted the comparison photos to double check I haven't heard back.
It seems like F58X and F59X VINs don't have them (but do still have USS).
Yes, received VIN four days ago, tenth letter is a p which signifies a 2023, Austin build, ordered March 2022, no USS as stated in the agreement which was sent. 🙂 Just starting to jump through the hoops today!

Upvote 0
Yes, received VIN four days ago, tenth letter is a p which signifies a 2023, Austin build, ordered March 2022, no USS as stated in the agreement which was sent. 🙂 Just starting to jump through the hoops today!
Please report back when you get the car. A few people have had to sign the waiver but the car ended up having the sensors anyways. If you don’t have sensors let us know if you have the newer style camera.

Upvote 0
I ordered my model Y LR 7 pass in early Feb, 2022. I took delivery of a 2023 model on Nov 1st. It has USS and was built in Fremont. I had the same problem with Insurance in that they do not even have the 2023 VINs active in the system. They give you a temporary policy until they become active.

Upvote 0
I ordered my model Y LR 7 pass in early Feb, 2022. I took delivery of a 2023 model on Nov 1st. It has USS and was built in Fremont. I had the same problem with Insurance in that they do not even have the 2023 VINs active in the system. They give you a temporary policy until they become active.
State Farm? Mine did the same thing. They had to manually enter the year and put in the exact description and MSRP.

Upvote 0
got my 2nd VIN today (after my other one was mistakingly given to someone else since tesla thought i requested a hold) but thinking i’m going to cancel my order and order again in january.

i’m in no rush, i haven’t ordered any accessories and i’d like to see what happens with a refresh in 2023 (if any) and if the MY will qualify for the ev rebate.

Upvote 0