Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group Buy~

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Two "sets" for me, whatever a set is (for TWO cars, TWO screens). I am still not sure, is one "set" in two parts, like an upper and lower half? If so, will the split in the middle not be a nuisance?

Maybe I confuse it with "two screens in one package"

Discussion here - many posts - about screen protector.

Car Care: Center screen protector

Scroll down a bit, and they start discussing HD vs anti-glare. I think I'm for HD, to keep the original experience.

When the iPhone came out, people started to complain about seeing their own fatty finger-prints all over the screen ... on a touch-screeen phone. Oh no! Maybe better call 999/911? Except they you would have to leave more fingerprints on the screen, in order to place the call.

I have the piano black bug standard decor ordered, and expect a lot of prints there.

There's also the NuShield, which is a bit more pricey. Don't know if it's worth it, I wish I had some more feedback (and time to read all the posts of the thread above).

NuShield - Best Quality Screen Protectors

I use privacy screens on my iPhone, iPad and Macbook. That wouldn't make sense in the Model S, especially not as the screen is not right in front of you (duh!)

Can someone please tell me what I want?

Thanks.

Update:

From that post I linked above, user "Eggplant" wrote this:

Naked screen: Risk of scratches, fingerprints are bad, visibility and responsiveness are best.

Matte film: Blurry, ambient reflections are bad, specular reflections are best, fingerprints are good.

Clear film: Specular reflections are worse, fingerprints are good.

- - - Updated - - -

And then there is ...

http://whooshscreenshine.com

Last edited:
just pay me when you meet me.

any one what to meet up at Kai Tak or Hopwell superchargers?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, Apple Fan I guess I may have missed your order:scared:

Let me double check tomorrow!

If you say one set covers two screens? Then there should be enough. I have only ordered one car, with one screen - and that is all I need screen protector for.