Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group Buy~

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Guys. I also sell screen protectors for the Model S, would be happy to work with you on a group buy. You can see details and happy reviews here:

Screen Protectors (Twin pack) for Tesla Model S - Abstract Ocean

The anti-glare is my top seller, it does have a slight matte surface finish (similar feel to running your finger over a sheet of paper), but it completely kills the glare and fingerprints. The HD Clear is the best option if you want a completely 'invisible' protector.

Hey Guys. I also sell screen protectors for the Model S, would be happy to work with you on a group buy. You can see details and happy reviews here:

Screen Protectors (Twin pack) for Tesla Model S - Abstract Ocean

The anti-glare is my top seller, it does have a slight matte surface finish (similar feel to running your finger over a sheet of paper), but it completely kills the glare and fingerprints. The HD Clear is the best option if you want a completely 'invisible' protector.

Thanks Pete.

Sounds good!

Perhaps you can quote us the best price for, say, a dozen of Matte ones, incl. Fedex/Air to Hong Kong? Thx

Thanks Pete.

Sounds good!

Perhaps you can quote us the best price for, say, a dozen of Matte ones, incl. Fedex/Air to Hong Kong? Thx

Will do. What's the import tax/duty threshold for HK? I ask because it might be cheaper to split the shipment if it gets each one under the line. I prefer DLH for shipments to the Far East, and I should be getting improved rates from them tomorrow, so if you're in a rush, the'll be the best bet. If you can wait a couple of weeks, then I've had success with USPS to HK, and they would be the least-cost option.

Will do. What's the import tax/duty threshold for HK? I ask because it might be cheaper to split the shipment if it gets each one under the line. I prefer DLH for shipments to the Far East, and I should be getting improved rates from them tomorrow, so if you're in a rush, the'll be the best bet. If you can wait a couple of weeks, then I've had success with USPS to HK, and they would be the least-cost option.

Pete, there's no import tax/duty in Hong Kong.

Alipapa and others: please count me in for the screen protectors, whether from Pete or elsewhere. Thanks!

@alipapa, you have a PM.

- - - Updated - - -

Same here, sign me up!

I'll be going to the US in a few weeks, though at the moment not through Dallas (Pete is in DFW it seems)

I can also send them domestically to your hotel, or wherever you're staying. USPS Priority Mail is fairly cheap and reliable for US shipments. I'll work with you guys, just let me know...

@alipapa, you have a PM.

- - - Updated - - -

I can also send them domestically to your hotel, or wherever you're staying. USPS Priority Mail is fairly cheap and reliable for US shipments. I'll work with you guys, just let me know...

Lets see what the difference is between domestic USA and Hong Kong. Alaska has higher shipping cost, right?

My 2 cents.. I would rather get the HD clear screen protector which is what the factory screen protector is. The anti glare mattle screen protector might make the screen a little blurry. I think the Air Suspension Lowering Links Module is to make the car lower than the low setting on the screen. It is dangerous because it will make the battery more susceptible to damage. This is my personal opinion, you make your own choice.

I have the clear screen protector on my P85 and it works well for me.

Guys, I don't want to drag on this for too long as the original cut off time was last sunday.

I will be getting the protector from the original posted seller, as the overall price is cheaper if you are buying 2 protectors at once.

If you change your mind or want to order more, please let me know by 9pm HK time tonight.

THX!

My 2 cents.. I would rather get the HD clear screen protector which is what the factory screen protector is. The anti glare mattle screen protector might make the screen a little blurry. I think the Air Suspension Lowering Links Module is to make the car lower than the low setting on the screen. It is dangerous because it will make the battery more susceptible to damage. This is my personal opinion, you make your own choice.

I have the clear screen protector on my P85 and it works well for me.

Good point! I'll go for the HD one then, Pete or Alipapa, whoever's got a cheaper deal.