Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Great iPhone Holder

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

CHG-ON

Still in love after all these miles
Fellow TMC'er @norm sent me this nifty iPhone holder to try out. I was totally impressed with it. Works like a charm and only took a few seconds to install. The fit and finish are flawless. Now I can finally plug my phone in while driving.

It attaches with double stick magnets, so it's easy to remove and replace, though my cover closes just fine with it installed. And it has some very clever adjusting screws on the back to fine tune your fit with a slim fit case. I didn't have to adjust mine at all. The phone slides right in. Me mentioned that the car's plug might need to be adjusted to get a tight connection. But I had no problem with my Tesla case.

If you are looking for something to make plugging your phone in down in the center console, this might be the solution. Contact @norm for info.

Disclaimer: I received nothing more than a sample unit to check out. This is Norm's gig and I am just complimented that he asked me to review it and am happy to help out a fellow community member.
iPhone holder.jpg