Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gift to my fellow Tesla owners - AR Business Card

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Happy Holidays to my fellow Tesla owners and those interested in these incredible machines (on my third). As a gift to you my company created an Augmented Reality app that has a special Easter egg. Currently available for iOS and soon for Android, you can find the app by searching for "kinetic vision - augmented reality experience" in the Apple App Store (it's free). You'll need a Tesla business card to activate the app so stop by your local showroom and pick one up. When you open the app and point the camera at the card back, you'll get quite a surprise!

AR02.png

AR01.png

(This is a gift to current and potential Tesla owners, and is not endorsed or connected to Tesla Motors Inc. The Tesla logo is a trademark of Tesla Motors Inc.)

That is truly amazing!! I pulled my tesla card out of my wallet and suddenly had this awesome 3D pic on the card, which moves and changes the view as I turn the card. WOW! Thanks for the treat!!

Most of my friends think I have a pretty cool car.....Now they are going to really flip out when I show them this!!

Last edited:
very cool, I love the AR demos like this.

when I tried it, at first I thought it was a red Model S, but I see the Model 3 style center screen inside the car upon closer inspection. (same whether using a real Tesla business card, or the image posted above by playoutside)
That is why I want to see the image that Sir Guacamolaf is seeing