Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gauging Interest in Model S Front End...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, I wanted to gauge interest on here for a front end bumper cover for a Model S. It's in great condition with no damage, just upgraded to refreshed front end. Painted in Pearl white - will come with nose cone but no add ons (vents, fog lights, etc.). You'll need to transfer yours over. Also doesn't have parking sensors. Pulled from a 2013 P85+. This is the best pic I've got right now, because it's being used as a color template for the new front end at the body shop. Shipping is going to be expensive on this sucker, but it's doable if someone wants it. Honestly not sure what to ask (if I was going off of eBay, it'd be around $700+shipping but would rather help a forum member out). Pic below:

IMG_1587.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
No no, not suggesting $700, just saying that given the parts it'll come with (those links are just for the cover itself, not the chin plastic, bullet nose, etc.) that would be about the total. Just looking for a fair offer for someone that needs it... but I will say $100 shipped isn't going to cut it... ;)

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
”Fair” is whatever the seller and buyer agree on. It will be different for different buyers and sellers. Good luck with your sale.

True that. For me, fair is going to be making sure shipping is covered and maybe a little to help recover some of the cost of the new bumper. I'm realistic though. For arguments sake, let's say $300 (for everything) to start out with plus shipping. It's not going to do me any good in my garage.

I want to know more about the new front end! Did you use OEM parts or buy the Unplugged Performance version?

Ended up buying unplugged. Seemed the easiest option and a LOT less trial and error.

Is this a factory upgrade or aftermarket? What kinda labor did you have to pay?

It is a the factory bumper, not an upgrade. No labor, I did it myself. Took all of 30 minutes to remove. Install just as easy.