Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FUSC 75% drive 15% FUSC 75% drive 15% etc long distance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for response.
The issue is maximizing miles between charging stops whilst minimizing charging times of those stops.
Specifically on long distance driving days which will require (2) (3) or more charging stops.
Learning best balance is goal., pre-ownership.
regards
Gotcha. I mean it’s not going to materially matter. It’ll all depend on where you’re traveling and what SuCs are along the way as well as Level 2 chargers (or not) at your hotels.
That will dictate your stop/charge times vs trying to plan down to the specific % or minutes spent. Too many factors will throw your 15-75% plans out the window so just use ABRP as stated above and charge enough to give you no stress about making it to the next stop and having enough to drive around for the night.

I guess I can post vin# as its publicly viewable on AutoTrader:
(if it violates forum rules please delete) 🫣 🫣 🫣
5YJSA1E43GF128607 is that a one-owner-not-dealer 2016 P90D...?

@PCMc has some good thoughts. We purchased cars about the same time: my S90D was one of the first with the new nose configuration and was delivered in Jun 2016 with a VIN in the 138xxx range. If you can find a car between my VIN and his and it is first owner it will have FUSC. Tesla delivered the car fully charged with a range of 299 miles showing. After over 155,000 miles my car still 286 miles at full charge. On road trips I charge to about 50% when I get down to somewhere in the 7-11% range.​