Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

FSD update Apr. 2024

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was away for the winter, and I just installed the latest update on April 23. I am upset with the one pull FSD, as I no longer have access to speed control like when it was 2 pull. Living in rural Maine, I used speed control a lot, as FSD frequently tried to run through stop signs on the back roads. It's fine in or near big towns and cities.
Now I have to use auto steer, since I get speed control with one pull but lose some of the features of FSD. I truly wish they'd bring back the 2-pull option.
Tesla? Are you listening?

I was away for the winter, and I just installed the latest update on April 23. I am upset with the one pull FSD, as I no longer have access to speed control like when it was 2 pull. Living in rural Maine, I used speed control a lot, as FSD frequently tried to run through stop signs on the back roads. It's fine in or near big towns and cities.
Now I have to use auto steer, since I get speed control with one pull but lose some of the features of FSD. I truly wish they'd bring back the 2-pull option.
Tesla? Are you listening?
Even it they’re listening, do you really think Musk would allow any changes he doesn’t agree with?