Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD beta v11.4.8 stop lights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Prairie

Model X LR 2022 delivered after 453 days
Supporting Member
Apr 19, 2021
Nebraska
Previous version did not have the following error. Need to fix. the car comes to a full, dead stop at ANY light, red or green. Particularly annoying when doing 65 mph ob county road with not another car anywhere and light is green in my direction the the car rapidly decelerates to a dead stop in front of the green light and never moves. I have to press the accelerator to go forward which drops out of FSD. This also happens in town. Light is green but car decelerates to a full stop and just sits there. Never had problem over the past year with this problem. I

Previous version did not have the following error. Need to fix. the car comes to a full, dead stop at ANY light, red or green. Particularly annoying when doing 65 mph ob county road with not another car anywhere and light is green in my direction the the car rapidly decelerates to a dead stop in front of the green light and never moves. I have to press the accelerator to go forward which drops out of FSD. This also happens in town. Light is green but car decelerates to a full stop and just sits there. Never had problem over the past year with this problem. I
This seems like you are in enhanced autopilot not fsd beta. The behavior is you have to confirm the light is green with the accelerator. FSD does a lot of goofy things but stopping at green lights isn't one of them, in fact, if anything, it'll run a red light before stopping at a green. What version of FSD does your vehicle say you are and is it enabled?

Last edited:
Reactions: rlsd
This seems like you are in enhanced autopilot not fsd beta. The behavior is you have to confirm the light is green with the accelerator. FSD does a lot of goofy things but stopping at green lights isn't one of them, in fact, if anything, it'll run a red light before stopping at a green. What version of FSD does your vehicle say you are and is it enabled?
I just went into controls and it does not let me select FSD whereas before I could select fsd beta immediate or regular download. It now has one click auto steer which I don’t know what that does. I bought FSD a year ago when I bought the car. What’s going on? I’m confused.

I just went into controls and it does not let me select FSD whereas before I could select fsd beta immediate or regular download. It now has one click auto steer which I don’t know what that does. I bought FSD a year ago when I bought the car. What’s going on? I’m confused.
There’s usually a message accompanying the greyed out fsd. Pushed a non fsd update perhaps? I know myself and others who are waiting delivery on a new model s got pushed back because of a software update issue, perhaps this is it, and you need the new firmware to get you up and running. What software version is it on?