Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Frunk Organizer?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Free from the warehouse at work :D

upload_2019-7-12_15-42-2.png

I looked into various organizers, but found nothing suitable for me. Custom fit orqanizers are too pricey and generic ones waste some of the available storage space. Also, I don't want to be limited by the number and size of divided compartments available to me for storing long-term and short-term items. I ended up using a small duffel bag to store my "permanent" items such as a tire pump, plug kit, other repair items, and a cleaning kit. The latter is a travel toiletry kit containing small spray bottles of cleaners and small microfiber towels. The duffel's shoulder strap is looped around the hooks in the frunk to keep the bag and its contents in place. This leaves room in the frunk to temporarily store other items as needed. Unlike with a structured organizer, I have the flexibility to accommodate additional items of various shapes and sizes, while still having the "permanent" items held snugly in place. And if I ever need to use the full frunk space to transport a larger item, I can simply lift out the duffel bag and leave it in the garage or toss it on the floor behind the front seats.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback guys, Seems to me you all came to the same conclusion as me. There isn't really any. :(
I wouldn't sweat it. I can be as OCD as the next guy, but unless you plan on hauling a lot of stuff and the same stuff all the time in your frunk, it doesn't make a lot of sense to restrict yourself to pre-compartmentalized storage space (even if the dividers can be moved around a bit). If you occasionally need to haul something oddly shaped or bulky (like a stinky gym bag) in the frunk, you'd have to remove the form-fitting organizer first rather than simply tossing the item into the remaining unstructured space.