Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free Hot Wheels Model 3 & touch up paint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did have a blue M3 on order, so I ordered 2 Hot Wheels and touch up paint, but I have now bought a red M3 instead!

I have given one of the cars to my daughter, but the other one and the touch up paint will go for free to the first blue Model 3 owner who replies to this thread saying they want them (PLEASE DO ONLY ASK IF YOU REALLY DO OWN A BLUE MODEL 3), I’ll even pay the postage, no catches!

I’ll DM the first replier, in order to get their address, and they will be winging their way to you.

7BB2B456-7CF5-4285-A607-0F2DD672C97D.jpeg

I did have a blue M3 on order, so I ordered 2 Hot Wheels and touch up paint, but I have now bought a red M3 instead!

I have given one of the cars to my daughter, but the other one and the touch up paint will go for free to the first blue Model 3 owner who replies to this thread saying they want them (PLEASE DO ONLY ASK IF YOU REALLY DO OWN A BLUE MODEL 3), I’ll even pay the postage, no catches!

I’ll DM the first replier, in order to get their address, and they will be winging their way to you.

View attachment 716409
@teaston Yes please!