Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Tesla Enthusiasts (FTE) club sign-up page

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla "My Garage" finally shows "Delivered"

Just wondering if any other club members have noticed this change. The VIN is now displayed and it says "Delivered" where it used to say "the factory is building..." I was kind of hoping for access to more things, but still just links to the online manuals.

I think it would be great to have a portal to submit questions & issues directly to our local support team (in a more formal way than just emailing them).

Steve.

Just wondering if any other club members have noticed this change. The VIN is now displayed and it says "Delivered" where it used to say "the factory is building..." I was kind of hoping for access to more things, but still just links to the online manuals.

I think it would be great to have a portal to submit questions & issues directly to our local support team (in a more formal way than just emailing them).

Steve.

Hi Steve,

Yes, I've notice that change.

As for submitting questions and issues to a generic portal I'm not convinced that would be a great benefit. For general questions the ownership email contact works fairly well.

For specific issues with my car I'd much rather continue dealing directly with Mark and his staff rather than some disembodied portal. :wink:

Larry

Hi Steve,

Yes, I've notice that change.

As for submitting questions and issues to a generic portal I'm not convinced that would be a great benefit. For general questions the ownership email contact works fairly well.

For specific issues with my car I'd much rather continue dealing directly with Mark and his staff rather than some disembodied portal. :wink:

Larry
I guess that's what I was getting at, I meant a portal that would get to our local guys. Is the email you're referring to [email protected]? I really haven't had any problems worth contacting them about yet, I just want to use the proper protocol. I solved my TPMS problem - simple solution... Put the proper air in the tires. Ben told me they were inflated properly so I never thought to check the standards on the car door - 42lbs - all 4 @ 42.0 and A-Ok.

Now I'm really looking forward to meeting up with a fellow owner - haven't had that opportunity yet :smile:

I guess that's what I was getting at, I meant a portal that would get to our local guys. Is the email you're referring to [email protected]? I really haven't had any problems worth contacting them about yet, I just want to use the proper protocol.

Yes, I've contacted [email protected] a few times not so much for problems, but rather for general information not specific to my car. For instance, I asked about the dimensions of the High Power Wall Connector prior to having my electrical work done. I inquired about battery life when using Superchargers. I asked about the availability of the premium floor mats and whether seat covers could inhibit the operation of the side air bags. (Never received a response to those last two questions.)

If the portal was specific enough to go to our local guys, I would think that would be a service both to us and Mark to assist in logging in problems or concerns. Then he could turn the item into a service request if warranted. To be effective it would have to have a capability to upload photos of areas of concern when needed.

Now I'm really looking forward to meeting up with a fellow owner - haven't had that opportunity yet :smile:

You and Robin should have come to my delivery party!! We had 6 Model S owners there. In 20-20 hindsight maybe you would be have spared yourself some angst if you didn't go to that football game to watch your team lose. :tongue: (I hope you know that I'm just kidding... we've been in similar situations when we had Redskin tickets.)

Seriously, I'm hoping to hear from Mark soon so we can meet at the service center. If that doesn't pan out I'll see if I can arrange something else for the Tampa/Sarasota region.

Larry

Hi, Tesla FL people! I'd like to introduce myself :)
I am Kimberly. Liam and I have car 11,902 on order (P85, everything except child seats)... still awaiting a VIN number!
Happy to be a member!
ClearwaterBchSteve - It was great meeting you and Robin last Sunday!

Hi, Tesla FL people! I'd like to introduce myself :)
I am Kimberly. Liam and I have car 11,902 on order (P85, everything except child seats)... still awaiting a VIN number!
Happy to be a member!
ClearwaterBchSteve - It was great meeting you and Robin last Sunday!

Hi Kimberly,

Welcome to the forums.

The Tesla Motors Club (TMC) is a great place to exchange information about all things Tesla, and then some.

Most of the forums here are public. This particular thread is public and was set up to let people know about our Florida Tesla Motors Club, which despite the similar name is separate from TMC.

The moderators here at TMC helpfully set up a public sub-forum for Florida topics, and this particular thread is one of many Florida threads.

The moderators have also permitted our club, Florida Tesla Motors Club, to setup a private discussion group exclusively for our members. At the private group we are able to conduct club business, post photos, have private conversations among club members, exchange private contact information, knowing this information is secure and limited strictly to our club members and a couple of TMC moderators.

I have sent you an electronic invitation to join our private group. At the top menu click on "Notifications" to see the invitation and accept it. Then to go to the "Community" menu item and select "Groups". Then select the Florida Tesla Motors Club entry. You will see the various private threads below the photos.

Liam is already a member of the private group and now so will you.

I look forward to meeting you and Liam soon.

Regards,

Larry

The Service center is just down the road from the fairgrounds. Was there on Tuesday and they had more cars than would fit inside (about 19 or so), so unless there were a bunch of deliveries, I expect to see several Model Ss out front.