Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 6.2 poll to say when you got it

On which model have you received the 6.2 firmware update?

• Classic Model S

Votes: 98 37.7%
  • Auto-pilot model S

Votes: 57 21.9%
  • Dual-drive (non perf)

Votes: 21 8.1%
  • P85D

Votes: 84 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They're pushing these out hot and heavy today -- just got the upgrade notification. Headed out to the garage to start it up.
We have only 4 entries in the tracker so far today (admittedly, for the West Coast it's still relatively early).
But it's good to see non-AP and AP cars apparently are getting the same version again (and that the 101-excursion might have been a one time fluke).

The release notes for .197 look pretty similar at first glance, but under Additional Improvements at the bottom, it now says "Model S will now display charge time remaining when you are Supercharging or CHAdeMO charging". I don't recall that being there before, just the line about the instrument panel screen coming out of Energy Save mode more quickly.

Though I did a test and the navigation doesn't attempt to route me through any CHAdeMOs, only through Superchargers...even where one stop at a CHAdeMO would save me 500 miles and several Supercharger stops.

Last edited: