Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Firmware 6.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trip meter wh/mi and consumption has always included HVAC and battery heating, which is the reason WH/MI goes up precipitously in cold weather.

Yep, correct. But I don't think it measures kWh used while in park. If I turn climate on remotely and then drive off, I don't see a monster spike in the energy graph the first mile. Maybe it's included in the trip data?

Yep, correct. But I don't think it measures kWh used while in park. If I turn climate on remotely and then drive off, I don't see a monster spike in the energy graph the first mile. Maybe it's included in the trip data?
That one is debatable. It may go the same place as vampire loss… or may be averaged into next few miles. I've never seen AC have a significant effect, but when I start up car in anything under 50 degrees f, I get a huge spike which I expect includes any battery or cabin heating that may have preceded start.

I've been having quite a bit of trouble with Bluetooth since getting 6. Every time I get in the car my phone tried to connect, fails a couple of times and then I get a message "Bluetooth resetting" and then everything works for a while.

Anyone else having that problem?

iOS 8 is a total fail with bluetooth car connectivity. Make sure you have updated to the most recent version.

Having repeated problems with my 3G connection dropping out. Google maps of course is lost as is nav during these times. I have rebooted the screen each time and things seem to return to normal eventually. The problem is not a weak 3G signal as I am in strong signal zones when it happens. Not sure if it is a 6 problem (I am on the latest version) or something else. If it persists, I'll ask Tesla to take a look on my next visit.