Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing options

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an 85D that is $93,000 ($94k - $1k pre 12/31/15 referral). 90% of that is about $84k. I plan on keeping my car for the life of the loan so I wasn't interested in the Tesla buyback. It also appeared the rates Tesla uses were higher.

I would have assumed the rates were up 1/4 percent too as I last saw the 1.99% in Nov/Dec. However, Alliant kept it at 1.99%
1.99% for 5 yrs
2.24% for 6 yrs -.25% Tesla incentive for 1.99% rate.

Just made a new thread about my experience with Alliant. It was super stupid easy and their rate was 1.99%. They would even fund up to 100% plus tax if you wanted them to. Seems as though many have good things to say about them on here.

I did the RVG with Tesla and Wells Fargo the first time around. Rate was reasonable but not the lowest and you have the mileage to consider as well. All in all, Alliant seems like the way to go. They know the company and the car well so the ordering, waiting, delivery process was very familiar to them with regards to timing things right.

- - - Updated - - -

I just spoke with Alliant yesterday. They offered 2.24% for 72 months and 1.99% for 60 months with 780+ credit score. I'm not sure that is enough of a difference from what Tesla offered to make me give up the resale value guarantee.

RVG only works if you stay within the mileage as that was my problem with doing it again.