Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally 120KW Supercharging!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My best so far.
Screen Shot 2013-11-01 at 9.55.53 PM.png

On 5.6, I'm still seeing a 90 kW cap at Centralia and Woodburn.

Are those stations rated at 120? If you look on the backside of the charging tower does it read "Supercharger 120?" All of the ones that I've visited have indeed been rated at 120 including Harris Ranch, which required a field upgrade. I'd be surprised if the newer ones are still at 90.

Are those stations rated at 120? If you look on the backside of the charging tower does it read "Supercharger 120?" All of the ones that I've visited have indeed been rated at 120 including Harris Ranch, which required a field upgrade. I'd be surprised if the newer ones are still at 90.
It was cold and I was tired. I forgot to look. Sorry. :(

Anyone get 120kW at Burlington, WA?
Just got home.

Burlington shows the same tapering behavior (i.e. not the newer, less tapered behavior) as Centralia and Woodburn. The most I got out of it was 85 kW, and I didn't see it try going above 90 kW. I have the strong impression all 3 of these are configured for the original "90 kW, heavy tapering" of old.

No, I didn't take pictures of the labeling because I completely forgot again. On the + side, the taco soup and burger @ Bob's were good.

Buzzbuzz and I did Centralia WA, Woodburn OR, Springfield OR, and Grants Pass OR on Friday. We got 90kW on all of them. His car has 5.6.

I got 120kW (well, 112kW) at Burlington, WA last night. (On 5.6). Woo-hoo!
Burlington 120.jpg

Would be great if someone can re-test Centralia at some point.

The tapering however did not feel any better. When I drove up I started charging at 150mile range, and I maxed out at 60kW.

I got 120kW (well, 112kW) at Burlington, WA last night. (On 5.6). Woo-hoo!
View attachment 36039

Would be great if someone can re-test Centralia at some point.

The tapering however did not feel any better. When I drove up I started charging at 150mile range, and I maxed out at 60kW.

I passed Centrelia WA on my way back to Seattle and I got 108kW for a few minutes and it dropped back to 95-96kW for the remaining 30 mins. I was the only car there.

Looks like its been activated but doesn't seem as strong as the Woodburn, OR supercharger

Does anyone have a charge log from one of the sets of REST API tools? teslams and the visualization tools would give us excellent data on the shape of the taper. I haven't managed to find an excuse to drive by a supercharger... On the way home today... hmmm... that would be a 50 mile detour...

Does anyone have a charge log from one of the sets of REST API tools? teslams and the visualization tools would give us excellent data on the shape of the taper. I haven't managed to find an excuse to drive by a supercharger... On the way home today... hmmm... that would be a 50 mile detour...
There was data posted way back on the 90 kW charging (by me and others).