Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Failed Inspection due to door handles? It passed in other locations in the past, not here! Wilson Tires and Auto in NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live in Lebanon and have had nothing but issues with them as well when it comes to common sense. They want everything to be 110% by the book & law. I bring everything to VIP tire, super nice guys
Nice to know I'm not the only guy who is rational.

After I get this car fixed tomorrow, I will return to Wilson Tire and Auto and will give them a hard time. I'm going to be that customer and call them out on their incompetence. If nobody calls them out, they will just continue being a*holes. I have submitted a complaint through the DMV as well on the inspection station. When the DMV investigate, it'll be a nuisance to them....lol

If they are not being reasonable, doing things based on their own interpretations of the law, and not even hearing the customers out.....They'll get a mouthful when I return to them either tomorrow after the car is fixed or early next week.

Either case, some folks will probably defend them. This particular service location prey on those who has no other choice but to go to them. And, they take advantage of that by having higher prices on all their services, from inspection to tires.

I'm also disappointed in the I-89 corridor with the lack of DCFC, Many of the towns argument is, "it's a retirement town, why spend money to add EVs charging station here.".....You know that's quite a backwards argument. New generation of folks will own cars that are EVs. If they don't have these DCFC stations, these towns will die. Why? Nobody will want to visit them. Their grandchildren will not be able to visit. Anyway, I think I got off track.