Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Factory pickup waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wondering how many of you are picking up from Fremont. If you have a VIN assigned. When did you order? Seems like we are the exception because they basically can make a car and deliver in a day. Also we cant go down to see how many are staged for delivery like other SC because I’m sure they are parked somewhere in the back. Let’s keep us all informed

• Disagree
Reactions: artnalex
Ordered on 4/9. My EDD start date has been within 2-3 days of the current date since early May. Right now it shows 6/6 - 6/26, but I don't trust that anymore. Since I am traveling towards the end of the month, there is a good chance I will get bumped to September.

Worst car buying experience I've had.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vin_L
I seems like no one on here has gotten a VIN with a Fremont location. I was supposed to be out of the State on vacation. Ive had to cancel my vacation because I just want this over with. My SA is Godo at Santa Row. Completely useless

I got a reply from my SA that the VIN can be expected only after the 15th. He is probably trying to be realistic but I was hoping that I would get more insight like some of the other people on the forum (like car is planned for manufacture on xx, VIN on xx etc). Anyways, the wait continues.