Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EVnomics - Australian stocked accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought the leather key fob (very neatly finished) and the magnetic phone holder. The phone holder is much nicer than the clumsy thing I have stuck on the windshield at the moment.

Tim's service service is excellent! :)

Thanks Tassie :D They're genuinely good products.

I'm genuinely excited at the cars coming in because it will give me a chance to work on some RHD accessories. Stay tuned!

Hi timpoo - looking at the windscreen sunshields - any reason why you didn't bring in the top gold model from Sunshade? The shipping price etc on these things is a killer from the U.S. for some reason. I also thought about the side shades for those occasions when I have to park in full sun - any plans to bring in those?

Hi timpoo - looking at the windscreen sunshields - any reason why you didn't bring in the top gold model from Sunshade? The shipping price etc on these things is a killer from the U.S. for some reason. I also thought about the side shades for those occasions when I have to park in full sun - any plans to bring in those?

Hi Mark - the gold is purely an aesthetic thing, and I thought there would be more universal appeal with the silver.

At this stage I've still got a few silvers. If they sell out then I can order a gold with the next batch, but that might be too late for you.

The shipping is indeed an absolute killer.

Hi Timpoo,
Another Heatshield order.
If you ever do Golf Umbrellas with a Tesla logo I'm a definite order.
Very embarrassing to pull a Mercedes umbrella out of my Tesla boot. :-(
Extra bonus points if the umbrella fits in the lower compartment in the boot.

Hi Timpoo,
Another Heatshield order.
If you ever do Golf Umbrellas with a Tesla logo I'm a definite order.
Very embarrassing to pull a Mercedes umbrella out of my Tesla boot. :-(
Extra bonus points if the umbrella fits in the lower compartment in the boot.

Hah! I think that would be a significant breach of trademark and heath walker would come down on me like a tonne of bricks!

But there might be a few ways around it that still made it ok. I will look into it.

Ok then - I did :)

Haha nice - yeah I just got it. Will send out today (sorry in advance for dodgy box I ran out of mailing tubes -_-).

OK so I will be getting more heatshields in. If any of you want the gold heatshield, or would like ones for the rear or side windows - please let me know now. Otherwise I'll keep bringing in silver and maybe a couple of gold ones.

Cheers
Tim

Haha nice - yeah I just got it. Will send out today (sorry in advance for dodgy box I ran out of mailing tubes -_-).

OK so I will be getting more heatshields in. If any of you want the gold heatshield, or would like ones for the rear or side windows - please let me know now. Otherwise I'll keep bringing in silver and maybe a couple of gold ones.

Cheers
Tim

The gold ones were only of interest to me if they work better. :) I did think about the side and rear ones, and originally was going to order the complete set from the US until I saw the horrendous shipping cost. As I understand it the side and rear ones are held on with suction cups, which may make them a bit iffy.

I thought about the leather FOB cover as well, but my FOB arrived in a Tesla neoprene cover which is flexible enough to use the buttons through it easily. Not sure if the leather one will work as well.

- Mark E

The gold ones were only of interest to me if they work better. :) I did think about the side and rear ones, and originally was going to order the complete set from the US until I saw the horrendous shipping cost. As I understand it the side and rear ones are held on with suction cups, which may make them a bit iffy.

I thought about the leather FOB cover as well, but my FOB arrived in a Tesla neoprene cover which is flexible enough to use the buttons through it easily. Not sure if the leather one will work as well.

- Mark E

Haha they don't work any better unfortunately. I might still get a couple.

Once I get my car I'm going to be making a video demonstrating each of the products on the website so everyone can be more clued in. Included in that will be the leather fob cover and I'll make sure to compare it to the neoprene that Tesla gave you!

- Mark E

I got some Silicone Fob pockets some time back before EVnomics opened and they fit the fobs really well.
I think they are much better than the neoprene cover versions.
2c