Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hank, did something change back in November with option codes or alerts? You probably posted something and I missed it.

I haven't gotten any alerts since 11/17. None of my alerts show any current matches, even though there are still cars listed that match at least one of them. For instance, P35055 matches alert #1 (and I got an email on it on 11/16), but I see 0 matches currently on all my alerts.

I'll PM you my info.

When I click on a new inventory, the price is a few thousand less than the price shown on the main search page.

Example
Model S 75D 5YJSA1E22GF158177 | Tesla

That's fixed now. Due to the changes Tesla made overnight to their data stream, there were a few untagged cars that weren't updated today when Tesla lowered the prices on several hundred cars. They're all included now. Thanks.

Holy grail unicorn!!! P85+ with AP 1.0 Get it! 85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1H14EFP56903 | Tesla
And it's gone... I blame you for my new sig! :D

Nice!!

Except for the tan leather. :(

;)
I'd prefer black, but for a unicorn, I'll live with tan!

Wonder what location?
Clean carfax, last seen in Austin. So I'm guessing Texas, most likely. Will try to get more info tomorrow. I'm planning to be in TX later this month anyway; considering 3-day road trip home.

Clean carfax, last seen in Austin. So I'm guessing Texas, most likely. Will try to get more info tomorrow. I'm planning to be in TX later this month anyway; considering 3-day road trip home.
FWIW, a CPO sales advisor just called to go over my order, and confirmed the car is in TX. I didn't think to ask which service center. He said it's typically 3-6 weeks for delivery, so I doubt it'll be ready when I'm there.

Plus, I don't know if TX is one of the states that demands sales tax for in-state car purchases, regardless of the buyer's home state (CA and MA work this way) - that would cost me a ton.