Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Estimated Delivery 12/2 to 12/11 (how accurate ??)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
howdees all - just placed my modely y LR order (here in silicon valley)

my app now states "estimated deliver 12/2 to 12/11"
how "true" is this ???

do you really think i will actually take delivery in < 2 weeks from ordering ?

i understand i am a stones throw away from CWD FMT (hell i remember when it was NUMI)
but is this accurate or do you think - my delviery date will simply keep getting postponed ??

thanks all

bf

howdees all - just placed my modely y LR order (here in silicon valley)

my app now states "estimated deliver 12/2 to 12/11"
how "true" is this ???

do you really think i will actually take delivery in < 2 weeks from ordering ?

i understand i am a stones throw away from CWD FMT (hell i remember when it was NUMI)
but is this accurate or do you think - my delviery date will simply keep getting postponed ??

thanks all

bf
Tesla "estimate" means just that. It is not exact in Tesla. It's very difficult to time your delivery date. Some people got it the same day while others got way long after.

Placed an order 12/11/22 (black model 3 RWD) and few days later the EDD was 12/26-12/31. It changed in the beginning of the year to 01/02-01/10. Then every day after that to 01/03-01/15 and right now it is 01/20-02/03. Doesn’t feel fair since I had to do my part in this tight schedule (down payment, insurance and other additional costs in case the delivery would have happened). Would have been happy to just wait longer.