Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon! Say Something!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ok, but I don't call it that and Tesla isn't calling it that ;)
me as well. it is a trend these days for people to sensationalize everything. agree it is simply an investigation. i note over the years the nhtsa has given various tesla models a 5 star rating in most every category. when they want to look into safety regulations due to strange accidents, somehow it is now an attack. i'm thinking someone is upset their ownership in the stock has dropped. people should just wait to see an outcome before making up terms.

Reactions: orion2001
What IS Tesla calling it? I haven't seen any comment about this from Tesla.
EM TM2 .jpg

don't get your panties in a bunch. The feds are doing what they do, conducting a safety study. If AP works like its supposed to, then all is well; Elon's work if vindicated. If not, the feds will make some recommendations for improvements. And don't believe for one second that Tesla is the only one that will be reviewed. As other manufacturer's cars start to crash into fire trucks and police cars, the feds will be all over them, too.

don't get your panties in a bunch. The feds are doing what they do, conducting a safety study. If AP works like its supposed to, then all is well; Elon's work if vindicated. If not, the feds will make some recommendations for improvements. And don't believe for one second that Tesla is the only one that will be reviewed. As other manufacturer's cars start to crash into fire trucks and police cars, the feds will be all over them, too.
lol, the unions wont allow it! 😂

And don't believe for one second that Tesla is the only one that will be reviewed. As other manufacturer's cars start to crash into fire trucks and police cars, the feds will be all over them, too.
Ok. I'll hold my breath. We won't see anything anywhere. Even if it holds true, these dealers and manufactures will try their best to keep it on the down low.