Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

EDD For Tesla MYP Jan. 2023 Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
0F8F2B97-937D-43FB-B568-2C0D3420B3A4.jpeg
Thought they texted bc of vin being assigned but instead just a pre vin message. Anyone with a vin get this text and can share how many days from message to vin. Im very impatient :(

Lol I got the same thing just now, nearly fell off the couch. At least it’s a step in the right direction.
LOL :D
I received that text just a few days ago and just got my VIN and scheduled delivery

OOD 1/22 MYLR blue/black/tow
Upgraded 2/3 MYP blue/white/tow
EDD 2/23 - 3/23
VIN: 2/21
Delivery: 2/25
Los Angeles
Heck ya, thanks for sharing!! SoCal Gang

Also got this same text at the same time.

OOD: 1/19 MYLR
Change to MYP Base on 2/3
SoCal.
Your OD is before mine but hoping SoCal gang gets ours soon. I'm tired of waiting

Reactions: mvr1127
LOL :D

Heck ya, thanks for sharing!! SoCal Gang

Your OD is before mine but hoping SoCal gang gets ours soon. I'm tired of waiting
I got that message on Friday by the way (4 days ago). I also went back through the forums to looked for people who got that text previously and how long until they got their VIN. The longest I saw was 11 days, but many were right around the week to 9 days mark. I didn't see anyone complaining that they got the text and then didn't receive a VIN soon. So hang in there - home stretch!!

• Helpful
Reactions: Ray_R and sdq_11
MYP White/Black, no add-ons.
OD: 1/19 for MYLR7, White/Black 20". EDD was 3/22-3/31.
2/3: Switched to MYP.
2/5: EDD: 3/27-3/31

2/14: EDD updated today to 2/23-3/23!

So Cal Area.
2/20: Got the text saying, VIN assignment soon.
2/21: I got the text saying, expect VIN assignment in the next 1-2 weeks.
2/22: EDD updated today to 2/28 - 3/14.

• Helpful
Reactions: chobra
MYP: White w/ black interior, tow hitch
Ordered: Jan 14, 2023 @ 2:05 pm MT
Original EDD: Jan - Feb 2023
EDD updated Jan 18: Feb 3 - Mar 3, 2023
EDD updated Jan 23: TBD and has not changed☹️
EDD from Advisor Feb 15: Feb 7 - Mar 7, 2023
Feb 17: Received text “VIN to be assigned in the next 1-2 weeks”

Feb 22 update: No longer see “Accelerated Delivery Available” on my order page even though there are 4 MYP’s at local SC. No VIN yet.