Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

eBay Spoilers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From the weight, I am unable to tell, I would guess from the stiffness of it, it's solid or close to.

I have no idea what a $300 spoiler will hold up to over the 10 year lifespan (approx) of the car. vs. a OEM $1200 one.

I may plasti-dip it black, or if it fades after 2-3 years, dip it then.

Not installed, just sitting on the car. Need to peel the dip first. I bought the spoiler from the first link in the first post. It only took about 25 days to get it. :cursing: I did get a partial refund for the tardiness though. :biggrin: It looks incredible. Loving the gloss. Mine is hollow. There is a small hole drilled into the bottom each side. I blew in one and felt the air out the other. It is quite heavy for its size. Definitely not for weight savings. The resin is kind of thick. But nonetheless, I love it. Very happy I didn't but a matte carbon fiber spoiler.
IMG_5351.JPG
IMG_5352.JPG
IMG_5353.JPG
IMG_5354.JPG

Hingisfan, have you done anything with your back lights? They look darker than normal

No, I think they just appear darker against the white paint....I have standard white, and the rear end look was one of the things I liked most about this colour.

FYI, I used the painter's tape as well and it worked great....thanks for the tip from previous posters! Not sure how I would have got it lined up right without it.

I bought an original Tesla one off of Ebay for 325$ but had to clean off all the old adhesive and apply new myself. The gloss really looks good. May have to see this one and get one of those (or maybe a clear, gloss coat on mine). The gloss looks great.

One trick I learned in putting them on. I did the painters tape but also taped two wooden block to the car at the point where the tips of the spoiler set. With the spoiler rocked forward and the tips against the blocks, I just rocked it back into position. Perfect placement.