Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do I wait for "Battery Day" to order Model 3?Or are we not expecting major changes post battery day?

Do I wait to order Model 3 LR until after battery day or just order now?

• Wait

Votes: 21 30.0%
  • Order now

Votes: 49 70.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What's the point of ordering on or a day after battery day? Do you think they will announce some magical battery then instantly say, "starting from today all new builds will have this magical battery"? If not then it's pointless to wait a day after. Unless you want to wait a year or two then maybe.

• Disagree
Reactions: BlindPass
What's the point of ordering on or a day after battery day? Do you think they will announce some magical battery then instantly say, "starting from today all new builds will have this magical battery"? If not then it's pointless to wait a day after. Unless you want to wait a year or two then maybe.
Information gets priced into decisions well before cars come off production lines.

My willingness to pay current prices for the current offerings is influenced by information on future products. Even if that means signing a lease as opposed to buying, assuming the new car acquisition can’t be delayed.

Reactions: kavyboy