Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

disappearing music streaming icon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla model 3: My music streaming icon has disappeared. I have checked all the places it should be, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc. It seems to have been deleted. I also powered off from the steering wheel and the saftey section of controls. What should I do?

OK; I think this is your trouble. On the bottom bar, there's an icon, center left. If you tap that, you get a window popping up with a lot more icons. Ones for the windshield wiper, another one for car energy usage, and so on. There'll be one for FM radio and another, natch, for Streaming.

Generally, there's room for one or more of these icons on the bottom bar. If one presses the Energy icon, after messing with it or looking at the data, then closing the Energy window, one will notice that the Energy icon that was in the window with all the other icons will be on the bottom bar. The algorithm follows the, "last used" method.

On the other hand: If that initial window with all the icons is present, press and hold down the One You Really Want; one'll be able to place that icon on the bottom bar, and there it will stay. There's room for two, maybe four of these self-selected icons, plus the, "last used" icon, whatever that is.

On the other hand: I'm not sure, but you may be talking about the playlist window that's directly below the moving picture of the car. As they say, "Ha!". On the bottom bar, all the way on the left, will be a green icon that looks like a couple of music notes. Tap that and the window with the playlists and such will come right back.

• Helpful
Reactions: jjrandorin