Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Streaming service.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Unclepaul

Jan 15, 2020
SoCal
What music streaming service should I subscribe to to get music to my iPhone that can then broadcast to my Model X. Would like to also be able to stream to my portable blue tooth speaker and blue tooth on my boat? Also have an Apple TV that I would also like to stream to on WiFi. Would like wide bandwith if possible for quality sound. Want to get rid of commercials too.
If I could broadcast a video, that would be icing on the cake :)

What music streaming service should I subscribe to to get music to my iPhone that can then broadcast to my Model X. Would like to also be able to stream to my portable blue tooth speaker and blue tooth on my boat? Also have an Apple TV that I would also like to stream to on WiFi. Would like wide bandwith if possible for quality sound. Want to get rid of commercials too.
If I could broadcast a video, that would be icing on the cake :)
Apple Music? Since it's built into the car now...

Upvote 0
If you mean just using Bluetooth to the car, then any service would work.

If you want something you can use natively in the car then you have your choice of Apple Music, Spotify, or Tidal. Keep in mind you need premium connectivity to use a native streaming app.

In terms of sound quality, Apple Music and Tidal provide the same bitrate for highest quality lossless, but Tidal has slightly higher bitrates for normal quality levels.

Upvote 0