Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY not syncing with app (bluetooth fine)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2023 MY and an iPhone X. A month ago my App (and my wife’s) stopped syncing with the MY and our two driver profiles disappeared. The App connects fine via Bluetooth when nearby so we can unlock, drive, stream music, etc. with no problem. But if I want to see the car’s location, control climate, etc. remotely, I can’t. Tried restarting and deleting and reinstalling App but that didn’t help.

Would appreciate anyone’s advice on how to get it to start syncing again. Thanks!

2023 MYP here.
During my yesterdays 200 mile drive none of the internet based services worked - only could play music through phone's bluetooth.
Wonder if something is going on with Tesla's LTE service ?
( sorry - realize its not directly related to OP's issue, but maybe some can chime in)

Upvote 0
I have a 2023 MY and an iPhone X. A month ago my App (and my wife’s) stopped syncing with the MY and our two driver profiles disappeared. The App connects fine via Bluetooth when nearby so we can unlock, drive, stream music, etc. with no problem. But if I want to see the car’s location, control climate, etc. remotely, I can’t. Tried restarting and deleting and reinstalling App but that didn’t help.

Would appreciate anyone’s advice on how to get it to start syncing again. Thanks!
looked at some other threads and Rebooting the MY fixed it. Nevermind…and FYI for anyone w similar issue

Upvote 0