Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery checklist

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all. Picking up my new MYP in a couple of days and was wondering what I should be looking for in terms of what’s supposed to come with the vehicle. I know a charging cable is included but what else should I be looking for that is supposed to come with the vehicle?

here are a couple of delivery checklists:
there are also apps such as Inspect-T

Pretty sure everyone gets the Tesla Mobile Connector Bundle. In Maryland you also get the Tesla Tire Repair Kit, although it isn't currently available on the Tesla store so you may get credit for one in the future. You should also get the Tesla front license plate holder, uninstalled. In colder climates you get front mud flaps and rear PPF, but not Maryland. The Maryland DMV web site says the HOV sticker is available from the "dealership selling the vehicle," but they were unavailable at the Rockville SC in my case...worth asking though.

Congrats! 🥳

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: Senpai and AprilMay
Thanks to the creator of the Github checklist. It helped me avoid accepting a car with a bad paint job. I was ticking everything off just fine until I got to the left-rear quarter panel. My Christmas Eve present will now be a New Year's Eve present. Tesla is sending the car to their body shop to have it repainted.

Everything else was as it should be. Tesla is going to deliver the car to my house.

IMG_0031.jpeg

Reactions: Rydyl and Driver08
Thanks to the creator of the Github checklist. It helped me avoid accepting a car with a bad paint job. I was ticking everything off just fine until I got to the left-rear quarter panel. My Christmas Eve present will now be a New Year's Eve present. Tesla is sending the car to their body shop to have it repainted.

Everything else was as it should be. Tesla is going to deliver the car to my house.

View attachment 748278

Good looking out! 👍

Reactions: bluesfanatic
here are a couple of delivery checklists:
there are also apps such as Inspect-T

Pretty sure everyone gets the Tesla Mobile Connector Bundle. In Maryland you also get the Tesla Tire Repair Kit, although it isn't currently available on the Tesla store so you may get credit for one in the future. You should also get the Tesla front license plate holder, uninstalled. In colder climates you get front mud flaps and rear PPF, but not Maryland. The Maryland DMV web site says the HOV sticker is available from the "dealership selling the vehicle," but they were unavailable at the Rockville SC in my case...worth asking though.

Congrats! 🥳
Thanks for this check list. I am sure it would come in handy for me and many others.

I do hope people in PA would get the front mud flaps and rear PPF.

Reactions: Driver08