Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great news. The questions are when will these upgrades happen? And Tesla will raise their prices for S/X? If they still keep the same prices, I believe there will be a lot of people who is waiting for their S/X to be delivered will cancel their orders and reorder when these upgrades are confirmed.
Maybe if some of the holdouts cancel, my EDD will move up for a MXP. I’m definitely not canceling because the price has already increased for my model by $5k.

Got a weird email from Tesla indicating an order update, seems like Midnight Silver Metallic changed to Stealth Gray. Hard to discern a difference in this rendering
Literally was about to post and ask had anyone received the same...very odd, didn't notice any other changes to my order other than Midnight Silver Metallic to Stealth Gray...interesting 🤔

Yeah MSM is gone and replaced with stealth grey on the order page:

1698368580581.png

2024 VIN's probably incoming?

Got a weird email from Tesla indicating an order update, seems like Midnight Silver Metallic changed to Stealth Gray. Hard to discern a difference in this rendering
Difference is a bit starker seeing them side by side—even as renders. Curious how this looks in person. Apparently this color is already produced by the Shanghai plant, so going to scour YouTube to see if anyone has posted a video with this color.

Another interesting thing with the stealth grey color, if you pick stealth grey exterior color then go to interior on the order page, the silver trim is brighter like it was on the original ambient lighting photo from tesla:

Original Tesla ambient lighting photo from 2021:

1698369706356.png

Non Stealth grey interior photo:

1698369741572.png

Stealth Grey interior photo:
1698369781381.png

It's missing the small line from the original photo but it's interesting its the same brightness now.