Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
May I ask how many days after placing your order you typically start seeing changes in the EDD?
I've had 7 EDD updates since my order on 9/4 and finally taking delivery next Friday 11/3 (8 1/2 weeks total wait). ⏳

So changed about every week to 10-days on average on the app, but the only "important" changes you'll receive via text and email which are your VIN assignment and Scheduled Delivery so you can't miss those. 📩

I don't really use Twitter (X)... This guy posts legit things? Not just speculations?
Teslascope, who’s a pretty reputable reporter, hinted at this back in June but then later mentioned it would be delayed. They’re now corroborating this “leak”. It looks like ambient lighting for S/X popped up in recent Tesla firmware.

Last edited:
Reactions: snorlax
I don't really use Twitter (X)... This guy posts legit things? Not just speculations?
He’s legit. He is maybe one of two people who has had jailbroken firmware access since 2016. He usually posts things he finds in the firmware and he’s not been wrong about what he finds there. Of course he’s not an insider so there is a chance the firmware adds the support for RGB lighting but they never actually put in the hardware — this has happened in the past a few times with different seat configs that never were sold but were added to the firmware.

Reactions: snorlax