Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dallas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For window tinting you might try Technics Window Tinting in Euless. Phone 817 571 8468. They've done both my Audi and Volt.
They handle all DFW Audi Tint work and use to handle the Mercedes business.

My favorite cooler sits adequately in the well of the truck. It doesn't sit flat, but fits in there nicely enough that I'm not worried about spilling it. I know the rest of you won't care at all about this, but I woke up at 6am and couldn't go back to sleep until I had verified. (If someone comes up with a workable idea on how to safely turn the frunk into a giant cooler, please let me know.)

If you use a cooler up front, I'd suggest getting the all weather floor mat for the frunk:

Shop Tesla Gear All-Weather Model S Frunk Mat

Hey guys,

Just throwing this out here. Would any one be willing to let me see/ride in their Model S? I'm not able to afford one right now and can't put down a deposit to test drive one. Even if I could put down a deposit, I would feel bad canceling and put any negative spin on the reservation numbers for the company. I also have stock in it. I just wanted to be able to test drive one. I got to test the LEAF and that was fun, but I bet this sucker is a 1000 times better. Anyway, no problem if nobody wants to. Thought I would throw caution to the wind and see. Thanks!

Could have been me! I am trying to start a Google Group like Austin & San Antonio have. My plate is NO OPEC.
TeslaSmall.jpg

Spotted over the weekend here in Dallas. Silver S on Saturday on mockingbird and brown S on central. I was the guy in the white roadster. If you guys are on the forum just saying hi!! I also own the brammo empulse r electric bike. Which is awesome too!

I'm currently looking to buy a new car and the Model S has entered the picture for me. Would love to chew the fat with one or more of you guys about your experiece with the car thus far. I'm very intrigued with the concept of this car and really want to know how it functions as a daily driver and what headaches, if any, have been expericed with the car and service.

Shoot me a pm or email if you guys have a chance.

Thanks
Jay

According to Jack at the SC, there's over 100 in the DFW area, and that was a month ago, so assume its quite a few more now. It's still not like California where you can't step out the door without seeing 5, but we're making a good showing :)

According to Jack at the SC, there's over 100 in the DFW area, and that was a month ago, so assume its quite a few more now. It's still not like California where you can't step out the door without seeing 5, but we're making a good showing :)

I have seen 5 (besides mine) in the wild (not at service center) in one day in Dallas - anybody seen more?