Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck towing discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Electricity is renewable, sun comes up every morning. If you wanna play the "If it's not perfect, it's bad" game, you are part of the problem.

The Model X can tow almost 3x what the Model 3 can, and comfortably fit 7 passengers, if I have a large family (obviously that wouldn't be "perfect") and I wanna tow a camper I should get it over the TM3. If I want a truck mounted camper I can't do that on the Model 3 or X. Surely you see where this is going, Tesla needs models that meet each person's needs.
Solar is <4% of the electricity produced in the US….

You can’t put a truck topper on a CT due to the “wings” and tiny bed. A CT seats 5 just like a model 3.

If Tesla wanted to replace trucks they should have made a truck that is capable of replacing trucks. But instead they built a
“Lifestyle truck” for the wealthy.

About the only thing the CT will be able to reliably tow is smaller boats (Ski, bass, John,…) short distances or Probably do Ok with a motorcycle or 2 on a small single axle flat trailer.

Why would anyone join a thread about CyberTruck Towing and then *sugar* on the idea? If you are here to promote towing 37,000+ pounds or continuing to destroy the world by drilling for Dino fuel and burning it you are in the wrong forum.

If you wanna talk about things you CAN tow with it, and understand that we need a truck that can replace 90% of the trucks on the road that just get used for grocery runs and picking up some sheetrock or plywood, then you are in the right place.
If you think manufacturing and disposing batteries and solar panels is good for the environment, you are delusional.