Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Customize center info part on dash Model S 2013?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys

I have just taken ownership to my first Tesla; Model S 2013. Is there any way to customize the center display on the dashboard? I think it is disturbing with the digital information (speed), visible for everyone in the car, and I have never experienced that my wife complained that much before if I break the speed limit. A friend of mine had the same car when it was brand new, and he could not remember having the same info on his car at that time.

Regards Terje

Hi guys

I have just taken ownership to my first Tesla; Model S 2013. Is there any way to customize the center display on the dashboard? I think it is disturbing with the digital information (speed), visible for everyone in the car, and I have never experienced that my wife complained that much before if I break the speed limit. A friend of mine had the same car when it was brand new, and he could not remember having the same info on his car at that time.

Regards Terje

Unfortunately you can't change anything in the center of the binnacle other than miles to kilometers. You can only change what's displayed on either side using the scroll wheels. I too have a 2013 MS85.