Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current status of Firmware 6.0 ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe a little over wrought. How about: "I wish the gardener did not waste time mowing your lawn, instead he/she should have been building a brick patio out of pavers."
Yeah a bit over the top, but most gardeners can probably lay pavers, they are fairly simple to install. Neither requires a highly specialized skill set.

Maybe Doctors work better. They all have extensive educations and a good understand of the human anatomy, etc., but just because dermatologist is helping a teenager with acne, does not mean it was a waste of time, and he should have been doing open heart surgery on someone in dire need.

Non programmers tend to thing all programmer are equivalent, but that far from the case when you start getting in to low level hardware and GPU's.

+1
people mocking this mod don't understand how pervasive it likely is, nor how important for multi tesla owners, of which there will be many as X ships.

Quite the opposite. I'm just over people complaining that it was a "waste of resources" when I don't think it was labor intensive to set up and probably has some future applications (some I can imagine right now is that it helps multi-Tesla families).