Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current full feature list model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I currently have a 2019 M3P.. love it but wanted something larger and a little nicer so I’ve ordered the 2023 Model S Plaid. Excited, but something I’ve been unable to find is a full list of current shipping features on this car.

Am I missing/overlooking a post, page or list?

Things like adaptive suspension (maybe with detail about it), fit and finish materials.. (alcantara for example).

The actual order page is pretty lacking.

Thx..

Last edited:
Tesla isn't very keen on producing these types of lists. It drives me nuts because this is the area where they far surpass most of their competitors. A list of all of these features and functions would be super helpful to both new and old buyers alike. Especially when you factor and how frequently they add more of them.

We recently just bought a 2023 Model Y and I, too, was looking for a similar list to be able to compare to our current Model S's as well as previous Model Y's. No such list seems to exist however. I ended up buying anyway so I guess I rewarded the bad behavior. For me, the famous politician adage of "we just need to pass the bill to find out what's in it" mos def applied. lol

This is super helpful. Thanks for posting this. On the Model S LR, you list that the brakes have high thermal brake calipers. I thought this was only on the Plaid?
This changed 2 days ago. Now they are on both LR and Plaid being made now. I don't know when it was put into production, so likely Feburary-2023 LRs will not have it.

Don't know yet about the Model X LR as Tesla only stated it was for the S LR & Plaid.

Reactions: DerbyDave
Here's my list, which is current as of yesterday. It includes features, options, prices, and more. You can select the specific model and/or compare it against different versions or different models (S/X/3/Y).

This!! Exactly what I was looking for and this link should be a sticky or in the FAQ thread sticky.

Thanks and great job..

One thing k noticed it says current model has Cooled ventilated seats.. is that right?

Reactions: Macbest
One thing k noticed it says current model has Cooled ventilated seats.. is that right?
Yes. They cool quite quickly and I have to turn it off after a minute or two as it gets too cold (for me). The automatic mode doesn't turn it off fast enough for me so I usually just use the manual mode (on - 1, 2, or 3). The automatic seat heating (when cold) works quite well.

Reactions: aesculus
This changed 2 days ago. Now they are on both LR and Plaid being made now. I don't know when it was put into production, so likely Feburary-2023 LRs will not have it.

Don't know yet about the Model X LR as Tesla only stated it was for the S LR & Plaid.
LR S has the upgraded pads, too? I don't see that on the site, unless I'm missing something...

Yes. They cool quite quickly and I have to turn it off after a minute or two as it gets too cold (for me). The automatic mode doesn't turn it off fast enough for me so I usually just use the manual mode (on - 1, 2, or 3). The automatic seat heating (when cold) works quite well.
Ok quick question. I picked up a 23 model S LR 2 weeks and trying to figure out HOW to turn seat cooling on. Any help appreciated. Thx

Ok quick question. I picked up a 23 model S LR 2 weeks and trying to figure out HOW to turn seat cooling on. Any help appreciated. Thx
Congrats! There are several ways. From Tesla manual:

In the climate controls (tap the temp number), touch the driver's side seat icon to adjust seat heaters for the driver. The seat operates at three levels from 3 (highest) to 1 (lowest). The seat icon displays twisting lines that turn red (heating) or blue (cooling) corresponding with the set level. Auto, which displays when the climate control system is set to Auto, warms or cools the front seats based on cabin temperature. For one-touch access to seat heaters, you can add them to the touchscreen's bottom bar.

For one-touch access to commonly used apps and controls, you can customize what displays in the My Apps area on the touchscreen's bottom bar:
  1. Enter customization mode by touching and holding any app or control in the My Apps area. If this area is empty, touch the App Launcher.
  2. Simply drag any app or control from the app tray onto the My Apps area in the bottom bar.

Reactions: CDrury