Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Crystal Bridges charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got a new Model 3 and haven't taken it on a long trip yet to need to charge anywhere but from home. I'm looking at routes from Springfield MO to Crystal Bridges as a day trip. Until I have more confidence in my range, I want to be able to charge there for the trip home, just in case. I see that the 21C Museum hotel near Crystal Bridges has a Tesla destination charger, but a call to the hotel resulted in them telling me it's limited to hotel guests. My thought was plug-in, get a coffee or bite at their restaurant, and walk to the museum. Anyone have any experience with that charger, like is it actually in a restricted area? Others near Crystal Bridges?

Have you checked out Plugshare? It shows that there's other options for charging your model 3 in and around Bentonville if you're looking.

21c Museum Hotel charger on Plugshare: PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You
-It says ask at the front desk or one of the bellmen for help, which sounds like the charger needs to be activated in order to use it. But it says it's free for hotel or restaurant guests.

Reactions: nogajim