Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Coronavirus

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A researcher should get volunteers to test N95 effectiveness by flying back and forth to China.
Good idea.......Our volunteers flew back and forth, back and forth, back and forth to China wearing or not wearing N95 masks, eventually many got covid, with a P value of .01. These results suggest that flying back and forth to China may not be all that cool. This however must be studied and compared to flying back and forth to Australia.

• Funny
Reactions: DrGriz
I would propose that there is an ethical reason to deplatform those who have influence and are who proponents of treatments like injecting disinfectants and use of a drug with no benefit but potential side effects, such as hydroxychloroquine. These ideas are actually dangerous and, in my opinion, should not be on display for those who are incapable of making a good judgement. Unless you just hate ignorant people and wish to see them harmed or killed.

Who decides? Hopefully, ethical scientists and those who support them.
It's people like you sir who have stood in the way of big bleach and big asslightbulbs, and lead to the death of millions that could have been cured with a tincture of mercurochrome, a jug of herbal bleach tea and a bright white light bulb up the rectum. Masks, vaccines and ventilators cause COVID. Just stop taking all those huge pharma and big mask checks and admit the truth. The deep stupid state knows all.

So in plain speak, what are you saying in this picture? That masks do have some efficacy? Where's the slice for vaccines... or lemons?
Never heard of lemon masks? And vaccines with the injectible solvent lemon juice. It's right there in the Led Zeppelin song........the cure for covid, squeeze my lemon baby till the juice runs down.......

Last edited:
It's people like you sir who have stood in the way of big bleach and big asslightbulbs, and lead to the death of millions that could have been cured with a tincture of mercurochrome, a jug of herbal bleach tea and a bright white light bulb up the rectum. Masks, vaccines and ventilators cause COVID. Just stop taking all those huge pharma and big mask checks and admit the truth. The deep stupid state knows all.
Bravo Sir, for standing up for big bleach and tinctures of all persuasions. I would, however, remind you of the critical role played by essential oils.........

Bravo Sir, for standing up for big bleach and tinctures of all persuasions. I would, however, remind you of the critical role played by essential oils.........
Big Bleach and their overseers at big poison chemicals get a bad rap just because of a few small accidents like the battle of the Somme. People need to increase their therapeutic intake of bleach. Had never thought about mixing it with essential oils. Sort of a cocktail if you mix in some grapefruit oil and some rose hip and hibiscus oils. Might want to avoid vinagar though. Tasty and good for you. Cures cancer and COVID. But the AMA suppresses all of this critical research data that proves this beyond a shadow of a doubt. Just ask big tobaco. Did you know 9 out of 10 doctors recommend Camel cigarettes for their patients? Another potent therapy that is suppressed. We really need to get the word out.

Reactions: PACEMD
Big Bleach and their overseers at big poison chemicals get a bad rap just because of a few small accidents like the battle of the Somme. People need to increase their therapeutic intake of bleach. Had never thought about mixing it with essential oils. Sort of a cocktail if you mix in some grapefruit oil and some rose hip and hibiscus oils. Might want to avoid vinagar though. Tasty and good for you. Cures cancer and COVID. But the AMA suppresses all of this critical research data that proves this beyond a shadow of a doubt. Just ask big tobaco. Did you know 9 out of 10 doctors recommend Camel cigarettes for their patients? Another potent therapy that is suppressed. We really need to get the word out.
Tobacco is the classic example of how the game is played. And you're talking to a North Carolina boy, where tobacco was once king. My medical school, Bowman Gray/Wake Forest, in Winston-Salem, NC was RJ Reynolds founded and supported. And Jesse Helms woulda swore ona bible smoking tobacco was good for you. Course in the 50s/60s it was good for you, wynit? When I was in medical school patients smoked in their rooms, staff at the stations, the rest anywhere else, blah blah blah. Tobacco fields were everywhere in rural North Carolina. Now it's rare to see. Hey, what in the farmer's mother is that, tobacco? That was all changed through legal action, not that it much stopped people from smoking. Just made it clandestine.

Dr. Ernest Ceriani
1672270186661.png

• Informative
Reactions: madodel
Tobacco is the classic example of how the game is played. And you're talking to a North Carolina boy, where tobacco was once king. My medical school, Bowman Gray/Wake Forest, in Winston-Salem, NC was RJ Reynolds founded and supported. And Jesse Helms woulda swore ona bible smoking tobacco was good for you. Course in the 50s/60s it was good for you, wynit? When I was in medical school patients smoked in their rooms, staff at the stations, the rest anywhere else, blah blah blah. Tobacco fields were everywhere in rural North Carolina. Now it's rare to see. Hey, what in the farmer's mother is that, tobacco? That was all changed through legal action, not that it much stopped people from smoking. Just made it clandestine.

Dr. Ernest Ceriani
View attachment 889750

When I worked as a nurse I was a rare bird who didn't smoke. Most of the nurses and the doctors smoked. Patients had a choice of smoking or no-smoking rooms. I remember when they started banning smoking inside hospitals and all the people threatening to quit so they created smoking areas outside the hospitals. Before I was an RN I worked in a psych hospital. The closed unit everyone smoked, patients and staff. I probably got decades of second hand smoke exposure working there. Always a thick cloud of smoke in the community room and throughout the hallways. I'll never forget the electric cigarette lighters on the walls since no patients were allowed matches or lighters. Just lit cigarettes.

• Informative
Reactions: CatB and PACEMD
So much smoke you didn't even notice. Just like on an airplane. Pulmonologists and respiratory therapists were often smokers, or at least you noticed the irony........
And lung cancer patients on a ventilator who of course couldn't talk but would motion asking for a cigarette.

Reactions: PACEMD
You know that we had the opportunity to use CURES like those when Covid first came on the scene. But we chose to go the route of immunopoisoning instead. Our weakened immune systems will be the death of us all.

You know that we had the opportunity to use CURES like those when Covid first came on the scene. But we chose to go the route of immunopoisoning instead. Our weakened immune systems will be the death of us all.
Finally some truth in this thread. Thank you sir from all of us at the deep stupid state.

Reactions: PACEMD and DrGriz
ha ha, oh my I could tell stories about how oxygen interacts with cigarettes.
I'm certain some here will say you are making that up and that smoking and oxygen going perfectly well together like running a generator indoors. What can go wrong?

Although it is a different virus and a different time, I think it is interesting to compare the 1918 flu epidemic to the current Covid pandemic.

The flu pandemic is estimated to have killed 1% of the world population in 3 years. So far 0.08% of the world population have lost their lives due to Covid. Best estimates I can find.

Some people have said here that we are doing worse with Covid than that flu pandemic at this point. I am not sure how they get there, unless flattening the curve (AKA keeping people alive longer) is a bad thing. In those people's minds.

Although it is a different virus and a different time, I think it is interesting to compare the 1918 flu epidemic to the current Covid pandemic.

The flu pandemic is estimated to have killed 1% of the world population in 3 years. So far 0.08% of the world population have lost their lives due to Covid. Best estimates I can find.

Some people have said here that we are doing worse with Covid than that flu pandemic at this point. I am not sure how they get there, unless flattening the curve (AKA keeping people alive longer) is a bad thing. In those people's minds.
Well back then men were men and they didn't wear no stinking masks. They just sucked in the virus and they enjoyed it.