Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Console and dash form giant logo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I couldn't find any other mention of this. Has anyone else noticed that the center console and dash represent the Tesla 'T' logo? The center console gets wider as it nears the dash and as you move up through the cubby, it branches out onto the dash to form the top of the 'T'. My wife noticed this and I keep thinking I'll find other mention of it but haven't.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll probably hear back, "Duh, everyone knows that".

Last edited:
I did a google for console pictures. And yes if you are really creative it does look like a big Tesla T. I selected gray leather (since that is what I see in mine).
tesla_model_s_3.jpg

It is common knowledge in Psychology that we humans have a tendency to find visual patterns in common objects that align with our beliefs and/or emotions. Same phenomenon as all those Virgin Mary or Christ in a doughnut sightings.

I did a google for console pictures. And yes if you are really creative it does look like a big Tesla T. I selected gray leather (since that is what I see in mine).
Oh boy, that's a stretch. In that case, I guess most cars pay homage to Tesla. :-D
Maybe that was the plan :a subliminal image of a Tesla T in every car!
Brilliant! More advertising without actually advertising :-D

It is common knowledge in Psychology that we humans have a tendency to find visual patterns in common objects that align with our beliefs and/or emotions. Same phenomenon as all those Virgin Mary or Christ in a doughnut sightings.
Do you guys really think it's a stretch? I took this picture from the sunroof area with a wide angle lens. Do you really think it's not intentionally representing the Tesla logo? Are you telling me this is just a coincidence?

It looks pretty deliberate to me. The center console is tapered to match the bottom of the "T". The dash is curved like the top of the "T". Who you gonna believe, me or your own eyes? :rolleyes:

Console is logo.jpg

For that matter, a case could even be made for the steering wheel design mimicking the logo. Now THAT might be a stretch.

Last edited:
I have a Jesus grilled cheese sandwich! I call it my "grilled cheesus".

Just being silly, I think it's pretty interesting, eidco

So I had to go find this, because it was just too much of an odd statement. What are the odds, right? Yep, you can buy a grilled cheesus maker online at http://www.grilledcheesus.com/pages. Even better, a portion of their profits go to feed the hungry around the world. My sister, a devout Catholic, has already ordered one - figuring her group of marriage couples who meet monthly will get a kick out of this. :) Awesome.