Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado - Loveland - FSD v12 Results

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got the v12 trial last night. Went for a couple of drives, one last night and another a bit ago, during the day, both drives were rather disappointing.

1. Very hesitant
  2. Uncomfortably hard breaking.
  3. Cant make up it's mind about lanes, especially turn lanes.
  4. Poor navigation (don't think that's an FSD problem). Try navigating to Buc-ees...
  5. Error with cabin camera being blocked or obstructed. Set a service visit for this one.
Anyone else in NoCo, testing it out? I'm curios of others results around here. I don't really know what I was expecting, but after watching all of the YouTubers and everyone saying it's "human" like, I expected something much better than this.

2022 MYLR - the car used for this testing
2023 MYLR

I just got the v12 trial last night. Went for a couple of drives, one last night and another a bit ago, during the day, both drives were rather disappointing.

1. Very hesitant
  2. Uncomfortably hard breaking.
  3. Cant make up it's mind about lanes, especially turn lanes.
  4. Poor navigation (don't think that's an FSD problem). Try navigating to Buc-ees...
  5. Error with cabin camera being blocked or obstructed. Set a service visit for this one.
Anyone else in NoCo, testing it out? I'm curios of others results around here. I don't really know what I was expecting, but after watching all of the YouTubers and everyone saying it's "human" like, I expected something much better than this.

2022 MYLR - the car used for this testing
2023 MYLR
NoCo as well here. I had a similar experience and created a detailed account here:

This Latest Attempt to Force FSD Upon Everyone is Hurting the FSD Cause More Than Helping

Here in SW Colorado, I'm driving V12.3.2.1 on rural roads and it is handling aalmost all cases just fine. I agree there is somehesitancy under AutoSpeed and some navigation errors but all in all it is significantly better than the last time I tried it under V10.x.