Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Club Tesla Quebec Gatherings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Doug (or anyone else for that matter), If you ever need to top off from Montreal before heading back to ottawa, you are welcome to use one of the two 1450 plugs in my garage. I live in the West Island so a good launch point for Ottawa. Only 50A circuit though but an hour or two could get you the little extra you might need :)

Right, probably a couple of hours @ 40A. That would be very useful indeed! Hopefully I'll be able to come next time.

Would love to also make it up from Ottawa for any future get togethers! Keep me in the loop if you plan another.

I have to makeup way done at some point anyway to have some things fixed up.

Speaking of get togethers Doug, maybe ill PM the o-town gang and sort something out for us?

Just wanted to offer up my two charging "ports" if ever anyone is in Candiac and needs some electrons. I'm very close to the intersection of the 30 and the 15/132. I have a NEMA 6-50 and an HPWC (which currently runs at 60A). I have a total of 100A in the subpanel that these two outlets are on...

Oh and they are looked over by my "Tesla shrine":

tesla-t.jpg

Terrible picture, I know, and it was taken before I installed my HPWC this week...

- - - Updated - - -

Even if I am not home, if my Roadster happens to be in the garage, I can remotely open the garage door for you by using the OVMS app and remotely asking the Roadster to "press" the home link button :)

OK that's too cool!

Hopefully they can do this with the Model S too!! Don't see why not...

Got additional answers. thanks. we are now 7:

#1) April 20th 2013, 1:30pm @ Orange Julep 7700, boulevard Décarie

Confirmed to date (7): znino, toto, pbrulott, zax123, DB, Agileone, DJP
50/50: Slyastro, Clea, Jeeps17
Regrets: Doug_G, Sig 53, inOttawa, patp

I think it's going to be a good opportunity to talk in person about next meetings and format. There will always be a good reason to push it another week.

Hello everyone !!

I'm finally coming with my oldest son !

I was wondering ... is it a private event for Tesla owners only? I could invite other EV owners to come by ... many of them never had the chance to see a Tesla ...

I could make a quick post on roulezelectrique.com ??

Also, since my car will be dirty (it's raining right now in Trois-Rivières), anyone can suggest a good nearby Hand-wash service?

A+

Sly

Hello everyone !!

I'm finally coming with my oldest son !

I was wondering ... is it a private event for Tesla owners only? I could invite other EV owners to come by ... many of them never had the chance to see a Tesla ...

I could make a quick post on roulezelectrique.com ??

Also, since my car will be dirty (it's raining right now in Trois-Rivières), anyone can suggest a good nearby Hand-wash service?

A+

Sly

Great. See you there. For me, it's fine if any EVV enthusiasts want to come see an S in person, why not?

For a hand car wash near there I would suggest either 3939 Jean Talon O, Corner Lucerne or There is another on Jean Talon, Corner Victoria (Auto Rev). Both are 2 minutes away from OJ

Big brother MB is watching (look in the back). Thanks DJP for posting and more importantly for making the distance to see us with your beautiful blue Roadster. I have nice pictures of my oldest son sitting in it. I'll post a more detailed note and pics later. Thanks to all for sharing your passion

Last edited:
Hi guys, here are some more pictures and the link to all the pictures I took. Thanks for this great afternoon. Present that day: znino, zax123, toto_4813, agileone, djp, clea, slyastro, 3 non-TMC members Stephen, Dominic and Sylvain

https://www.dropbox.com/l/1niYIX2gBJwdrynruckKX7

My son in DJP's beautiful blue Roadster

IMG_0056.jpg

DJP and znino talking tail wind. 40km/h winds that day, we got hail, rain. Not the warmest either

IMG_0061.jpg

On top of thumbs up, smiles, heads turning, it seems the trend is "curious cops". This pictures confirms the rumor...

IMG_0074.jpg

sly, zax123, DJP, agileone, SK

IMG_0076.jpg

MB is watching you TM!!!

IMG_0081.jpg

clea, toto, DJP, SK Zax, Slyastro, znino, my contemplative son. Happy that I was able to get 2 non-TMC forum members SK and DB.

IMG_0082.jpg

Looking like the Fremont factory parking lot :)

IMG_0086.jpg

Nice display of PQ Teslas. 20% of the Quebec Tesla Model S were there that day. The huge orange looking jealous!!!

IMG_0092.jpg

My brother in law displaying his magnificent red Echo. He thought he was funny

IMG_0094.jpg

Let's play "Where's Waldo". See you next time

IMG_0095.jpg

Last edited: