Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Club Tesla Quebec Gatherings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I get redirected to an account suspended page when going to roulezelectrique.com ... is everything OK?

They suspended my account without warning. One hour after suspension, this morning, I received a email saying that there is too much traffic and that I had to contact them. I'm trying since then but it's extremely HARD to reach someone !!

I have about 650 unique visitors per day, which is not anormal since the last 2 months ...

The hosting compagny is funio.com (iWeb).

Their service really sucks!!

They suspended my account without warning. One hour after suspension, this morning, I received a email saying that there is too much traffic and that I had to contact them. I'm trying since then but it's extremely HARD to reach someone !!

I have about 650 unique visitors per day, which is not anormal since the last 2 months ...

The hosting compagny is funio.com (iWeb).

Their service really sucks!!

Wow, that really bites! Good luck getting back up.

That's a common problem with discount web hosts. Years ago our web site was taken down because they said our extremely high downloads were slamming the shared server. Well, after days of complaining and back-and-forth it turned out that the server machine itself had gone bizarrely glitchy, and kept serving thousands of copies of a large download file from our site TO NOBODY. It was like it decided to DoS attack itself! They swapped servers and everything went back to normal. But only after our site had been down for days. So I bailed on them and told all my friends not to deal with webmasters.com.

We're now paying 10X more $$$ to get better service from a local company. If we ever have a really big problem I can drive over there and complain in person.

Back to your regularly scheduled topic...

Hi guys!

I'm sorry I didn't post to say anything about the meet -- been busy. :)

Just wanted to say it was awesome to put faces to the pseudonyms and I look forward to another meet on a warmer day! So nice to see all those beautiful cars in one place -- must have been impressive to passerbys too!

My baby is currently getting her windows tinted 35/50 and next week she'll be blacked out (no more chrome) and will have carbon fiber wrap on the ugly undercarriage plastic bits -- so she'll be ready for the next meet!

Hopefully Doug'll come represent Ottawa. :)

'til next time,

Rob

Zax,

Where are you getting your windows done?

I have to get the hatch and rear windows done (at least) to mitigate complaints by my kids in the trunk that it's too warm in the back now that winter is finished.

Gregory gave me coordinates for an outfit in Laval whom I will call, but more options never hurt!

Can't wait to see your modded S!

Zax,

Where are you getting your windows done?

I have to get the hatch and rear windows done (at least) to mitigate complaints by my kids in the trunk that it's too warm in the back now that winter is finished.

Gregory gave me coordinates for an outfit in Laval whom I will call, but more options never hurt!

Can't wait to see your modded S!

Hey Jeeps,

I got the tints done a Vitres Teintees GL in Mercier, QC by the owner named Patrick. His number is 514-264-6390 and depending on the quality of film, it's between $200-250 to have the two fronts, two rears and hatch done. I got the car back today and it's a great job, I'm very happy with it. I believe Patrick can install at your premises also.

Hope we have another meet up soon as we can meet and greet. :)

For those interested, we will be launching the "Club Tesla Québec" soon. If you ever want to be part of the club or interested in knowing about it, its objectives and activities, please PM me and/or Toto_4813, we will put you on the distribution list.

Note to Doug, if you could please rename this thread with Club Tesla Québec instead of PQ Tesla Club, that'd be great

@ Agileone, i won't be able to be there (family gathering).

No problem. I should be there for the full day.
It is in Laval, from noon to 4pm :

École Val-des-Arbres,
3145, rue Saguenay, Laval

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like there was a gathering thursday that went un-announced :

From ‏@vpalacio on Twitter : " Must be F1 week. I spotted 7 Tesla cars parked next to each other on St Laurent in Montreal yesterday. 11:13 AM - 7 Jun 13"

Thanks @ Doug, absolutely, we welcome owners, reservation holders and enthousiasts...

@ agileone, yes that was an informal meeting of the Club admistrators at Portus Calle Thursday for the Grand-Prix (to celebrate the launch of the Club). I was present as well as Toto and Zax123. We had a deal with the manager to let us park in front of the restaurant on Saint-Laurent. We will soon extend activity invitation to all of you. Just getting organized. Gregory at TM Laval have received the letter to be sent to all owners. More to come :)

PB

Thanks @ Doug, absolutely, we welcome owners, reservation holders and enthousiasts...

@ agileone, yes that was an informal meeting of the Club admistrators at Portus Calle Thursday for the Grand-Prix (to celebrate the launch of the Club). I was present as well as Toto and Zax123. We had a deal with the manager to let us park in front of the restaurant on Saint-Laurent. We will soon extend activity invitation to all of you. Just getting organized. Gregory at TM Laval have received the letter to be sent to all owners. More to come :)

PB
Can I ask what TM is doing when you mention a letter? I had asked them in Mississauga if they would send an email to everyone in Ontario about a club here and they said no because of privacy issues.

Can I ask what TM is doing when you mention a letter? I had asked them in Mississauga if they would send an email to everyone in Ontario about a club here and they said no because of privacy issues.

@ Jgdixon

When talking to them (TM in Laval) they obviously said they can't provide anybody's contact information for the reason you quoted. However, they could distribute a letter to all owners stating that a Club exists and if they'd like to join in they can contact us. Mind you, it hasn't been sent yet and the intro letter was provided last week (i know they are overloaded...). I will believe it when I see it. That's why I'm asking for people interested on TMC.

Gents, I'd be interested in getting ideas from you for the next activity (ies). Please post them here:

1) Parc Jean-Drapeau
2) Orange Julep again... maybe not
3) ?

NB First one was the Orange Julep where we were able to gather 11 ownwers, now with close to a hundred owners, we could certainly get to 20-25 :)

I think the activity should involve driving in a caravan "somewhere". These cars are meant to be driven. :)

I haven't thought of the somewhere yet... :p

If we are going to drive somewhere then it needs to be within a round trip range of a 60 or have ample charging support nearby. That should narrow it down a bit ...
Also, are we expecting our comrades from Quebec city to join us?