Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clearwater fl Tesla enthusiast

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been eyeballing a Tesla for a while, have sat in them at the Tesla mall location. Just haven’t took the leap yet. Anyone local willing to show off their Tesla so I can get a clearer picture of the whole switch from ice to ev? Currently have an ice car but daily commute mostly on e-bike.

Been eyeballing a Tesla for a while, have sat in them at the Tesla mall location. Just haven’t took the leap yet. Anyone local willing to show off their Tesla so I can get a clearer picture of the whole switch from ice to ev? Currently have an ice car but daily commute mostly on e-bike.
Hi,

We are a statewide club officially recognized by Tesla. However, due to the pandemic, we have suspended in-person social interactions. In the meantime, until we resume face-to-face activities, we continue to host virtual activities and video conferencing to exchange Tesla and club-related information. We have had two virtual events in April. The first was a Virtual Meetup to view images of a Model Y and to discuss the owner's initial impressions. Our second was a Virtual Presentation by Tesla discussing their Energy Products. Both events were great successes. We hope to conduct a series of virtual activities.

I remain in communication with Tesla Corporate and local Tesla leaders. We plan to continue to work with Tesla to host additional Virtual events in the future. Stay tuned for details.

These Virtual Meetups are open to club members. If you are not a member and would like to join us for virtual activities, please visit our website at teslaownersflorida.org and click on the Join Us link.

Larry